News BiSH to disband in 2023, to fullfil all promises to fans before the end of 2022 (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878




my hands are shaking, i knew this was coming but i didn't wanted to believe


i've been following BiSH since 2017 and i never expected them to come this far, they have one of the most amazing underdog stories in the music industry,
they changed the lives of some many people, not only their fans but largely the reason why WACK and their groups even exists is thanks to BiSH

they promised 12 months of continuous releases, a nation wide tour, BiSH's sponsored festivals, hall / arena tours

they stated that all promises to fans are going to be fulfilled before the end of next year,
next week it's going to be their Kohaku performance, they are going to perform "promise the star", 2022 is shaping to be their best year yet


to be honest i don't know what's going to happen next year but i want to be optimistic, we still have another year with them!
 
Last edited:
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
it crushes my soul knowing they are going to disband, that said they look pretty good







the announcement kinda destroyed the rest of 2021 for me but it's impossible to get mad at them

they even promised 2022 it's going to be their best year yet!
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm sorry. They'll at least have a full year ahead of them, so it's not immediate.

I'm sad to some extent. I knew BiSH somewhere between July and August 2018, and my first exposure to BiSH was My Landscape MV. Since I had already liked Dreamcatcher, and my failure on finding similar kpop groups; I went forward to look into jpop. BiSH was my first exposure to jpop groups singing and dancing to rock. A little later (maybe) I found PassCode which fascinated me, so it was "bad timing" for BiSH. Maybe, if it weren't for the Taking You Out MV, I'd be stanning BiSH right now, and also maybe being shocked by these news.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH
Joined
29 July 2020
Messages
1,469
Reactions Received
913
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,878
im sorry theyre disbanding :pandasad:
but at least they plan to go out with a bang, it sounds like you have a lot to look forward to in 2022 <3
2022 does seems like it's going to be a lot of fun, i really believe it's going to be their best year

...but i hate how they picked this date to drop the news, it's very hard for me to explain to people that the reason i'm sad on Christmas is because a Japanese group called "Brand New Idol Shit" it's going to disband in 2 years

That is extremely sad …
apparently they planned to disband since back in 2019 but covid delayed their plans (kinda ironic since many groups disbanded because of the pandemic) and they want to disband while they are on the peak of their careers,

I'm sorry. They'll at least have a full year ahead of them, so it's not immediate.

I'm sad to some extent. I knew BiSH somewhere between July and August 2018, and my first exposure to BiSH was My Landscape MV. Since I had already liked Dreamcatcher, and my failure on finding similar kpop groups; I went forward to look into jpop. BiSH was my first exposure to jpop groups singing and dancing to rock. A little later (maybe) I found PassCode which fascinated me, so it was "bad timing" for BiSH. Maybe, if it weren't for the Taking You Out MV, I'd be stanning BiSH right now, and also maybe being shocked by these news.
i always found those "what if?" scenarios pretty interesting

i remember back in 2017 i was mostly following Kpop groups, i didn't knew much about J-pop so i checked lots of groups like Babymetal, Zoc, Passcode, MomoiroZ, etc

i discovered BiSH by chance, at the time i wasn't look for a new group to follow or anything like that but i ended liking them a lot
since them i spend a lot of time following their careers but if i had taken a different turn on life i probably wouldn't even know about them

which is weird since i can't imagine my life without them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
i always found those "what if?" scenarios pretty interesting

i remember back in 2017 i was mostly following Kpop groups, i didn't knew much about J-pop so i checked lots of groups like Babymetal, Zoc, Passcode, MomoiroZ, etc

i discovered BiSH by chance, at the time i wasn't look for a new group to follow or anything like that but i ended liking them a lot
since them i spend a lot of time following their careers but if i had taken a different turn on life i probably wouldn't even know about them

which is weird since i can't imagine my life without them
The time will come for PassCode too, and I'm already dreading it. They have talked in terms that have made me think they'll still go a long way ahead.

I discovered kpop back in 2017 (August) too and I knew Dreamcatcher back then. I had to take a 10 months long hiatus because a hurricane knocked down my internet service and it lasted 10 months to get it back. So it was on either July or August that I knew BiSH. My Landscape MV was released during a time I had no internet connection and everything around looked devastated.

It's funny that I already knew about Babymetal even before discovering kpop; but I didn't get it was a jpop idol group until much later. That was maybe because I knew about them through some metal forums where haters spake shit about them. I was somehow under the impression that they weren't a jpop group back then. Maybe all that influenced my total lack of interest on them that still lasts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StanBiSH

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread