Intro Bit of a crash landing (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hiiiii
I'm Spacebanana, of the space fruit family. The vacuum of space does terrible things to taste so seriously, eating me wouldn't be a good idea.
I joined the forum last year, lurked and then just sorta... left. I changed my profile pic to the one true prophet Kim Hyoyeon and disappeared. But now I'm back, and I've been won over by the fact that even my absence apparently won me some points. I've never been rewarded for not even attending, this is amazing.
Anyway, I'm here to spread the word of the Great
the magnificent
the illuminating and inspiring
Empress Kim Hyoyeon
and also fangirl over SNSD and a few other groups when appropriate, but most of all I'm here to figure out how to get rid of the email spam about new content lol

Nice to meet you all.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayy welcome back :D
and yes. Kim Hyoyeon :maheart: good to see that she is loved
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hiiiii
I'm Spacebanana, of the space fruit family. The vacuum of space does terrible things to taste so seriously, eating me wouldn't be a good idea.
I joined the forum last year, lurked and then just sorta... left. I changed my profile pic to the one true prophet Kim Hyoyeon and disappeared. But now I'm back, and I've been won over by the fact that even my absence apparently won me some points. I've never been rewarded for not even attending, this is amazing.
Anyway, I'm here to spread the word of the Great
the magnificent
the illuminating and inspiring
Empress Kim Hyoyeon
and also fangirl over SNSD and a few other groups when appropriate, but most of all I'm here to figure out how to get rid of the email spam about new content lol

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome back! You can easily turn off daily mails from this page https://www.kpopsource.com/account/preferences, receive email digest.
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I do enjoy bananas.
Welcome :)
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome back. Hope to see you interact with us more. Have a great time here :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread