- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
IIRC he's also the MC that stayed the longest so far, Felix and Samuel left shortly before they had their one year anniversary.
But BK has blessed us with many many short dance covers from so many different groups and did such an amazing job with it.
As a full English program he MC'd he did have a bit of a hard time since he's not that fluid
but seeing that it's been a year already I'm sure the team filming loved him so much they couldn't get rid of him just yet lol.
I think with how busy 2021 seemingly is going to be for A.C.E that he won't be staying for another year,
but I'm looking forward to the many short dance covers he is going to do till his department.

@Choice
But BK has blessed us with many many short dance covers from so many different groups and did such an amazing job with it.
As a full English program he MC'd he did have a bit of a hard time since he's not that fluid
but seeing that it's been a year already I'm sure the team filming loved him so much they couldn't get rid of him just yet lol.
I think with how busy 2021 seemingly is going to be for A.C.E that he won't be staying for another year,
but I'm looking forward to the many short dance covers he is going to do till his department.
@Choice