Black Deer Sullyoon (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,253
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,997
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I need to know who these gods are so I know who to make my animal sacrifices to for my future daughter :llama_ramen:
I mean that could be a double edge sword. If your daughter would turn out to look like Sullyoon that would mean a lot of boys and girls will try get with her, sooooo you'll end up feeling the need to protect her especially as a kid. I already feel super protective about Kyujin myself :headache:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,811
Reactions Received
44,474
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,997
I mean that could be a double edge sword. If your daughter would turn out to look like Sullyoon that would mean a lot of boys and girls will try get with her, sooooo you'll end up feeling the need to protect her especially as a kid. I already feel super protective about Kyujin myself :headache:
But it also means my daughter will get people like Bae and Jiwoo :pepechill:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,811
Reactions Received
44,474
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,997
I also just noticed, it's susprisingly hard to find such a picture of her :llama_blush:
I think its just hard to find on the spot suddenly, I feel like I've seen her in that pose before few times.

This was the only thing I can find in Google search... with things like..."Sana looking over shoulder" and thing like that.

Maybe when we get AI Google search it'll be able to find more specifically in the future :pepechill:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,857
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I think its just hard to find on the spot suddenly, I feel like I've seen her in that pose before few times.

This was the only thing I can find in Google search... with things like..."Sana looking over shoulder" and thing like that.

Maybe when we get AI Google search it'll be able to find more specifically in the future :pepechill:
yep, I'm actually really looking forward to that... google image search is just so bad :ono: it's like a miracle if you find anything you're looking for
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread