That's literally the founder of BLM but go off queenBLM is a movement with a very important message, that we should all be listening to.
However. all movements get hijacked by the radical and/or extreme. They use movements for their own agenda and know full well the majority of good people supporting the movement will be blamed. Such movements then get a bad name, and get labelled as being something that is bad and illegal etc. Naturally, anti-protesters and disgusting politicians use the bad side of the hijacked movement to use as a tool for their own agenda. They start blaming everyone that supports said movement.
BLM isn't a terrorist organisation. And it is unclear if you are just highlighting what has been said, or are promoting the fact that BLM is wholly a bad/evil movement...
In response to the video, I'll just say that some black people do have that opinion of white people. It's called Black supremacy. It's the same as how some white people believe awful things of black people, which is called white supremacy. Any of these supremacy opinions are disgusting, and are only supported by extremist/far right trash.
I get that. But she's an individual, she isn't every BLM supporter. She doesn't represent all opinions of those that want Black lives to actually matter. Kind of like how not every American represents their leader's (Trump) opinions. Her awful opinions/views shouldn't tarnish the important message of the BLM movement.That's literally the founder of BLM but go off queen
It's the same people who blindly praise Al Sharpton ignoring how many times he fanned the flames to increase tensions. Ever notice things are not that bad people are keeping the peace but as soon as Al decides it's worth it intentions things go to hell in a hand basket. Also how he makes big bucks when he can cause a rile. Saying Al Sharpton is a civil rights hero is like flipping the bird to Martin Luther King. But people won't talk about or acknowledge facts.That's literally the founder of BLM but go off queen
dudeNoooooooo my blm are all individuals you can’t judge themmmmmmmmmmmmmm by their leader but don’t forget that everyone who isn’t a heckin good socialist is a naziiiiiiiiiiii because of one dude I saw on the neeeeeeeeeeeeews
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdude
I could care less about the politics involved blm but please don’t joke about nazis. And FYI, black people deserving equal rights as everyone =/= socialism. While there is, from my experience, correlation between ppl leaning towards the political left and supporters of BLM, if you think equality between races is a socialist idea please wake up
Ok whatever you say my infinitely wiser queendon’t joke about nazis
Didn’t say thatblack people deserving equal rights as everyone =/= socialism
Didn’t say thatif you think equality between races is a socialist idea please wake up
Can I just say how incredibly disappointed I am in you? If you think the appropriate response to me telling you not to joke about Nazis is to be all snarky, be my guest. Maybe I did misunderstand you point, and I apologize for that. But your complete lack of empathy on this whole issue is just downright alarming. Yes the radical left is taking things too far, but so is joking about literal Nazis and white supremists. I hope we can find common ground on that and if not... welp.Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ok whatever you say my infinitely wiser queen
Didn’t say that
Didn’t say that
And so the issue of course is not the creator of an anti racist group calling a race subhuman, the world ending problem must absolutely be me making an exaggerated comment to mock itCan I just say how incredibly disappointed I am in you? If you think the appropriate response to me telling you not to joke about Nazis is to be all snarky, be my guest. Maybe I did misunderstand you point, and I apologize for that. But your complete lack of empathy on this whole issue is just downright alarming. Yes the radical left is taking things too far, but so is joking about literal Nazis and white supremists. I hope we can find common ground on that and if not... welp.
girl I-And so the issue of course is not the creator of an anti racist group calling a race subhuman, the world ending problem must absolutely be me making an exaggerated comment to mock it
Wat I literally can’t care less about what you think about race I’m just here to lolgirl I-
I literally said in my first comment that what she said cannot be condoned. No race is subhuman. There I said that. Happy? idc if I’m going to get warning points but just please stop.