- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 21,993
- Reactions Received
- 13,700
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,645
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
And we only get TorontoThree cities for the entire United States. Now I understand how Canadians feel when there's a "North American" tour and exactly one stop for all of Canada.
And on a Tuesday! Toronto and Milan getting shafted out of a nice weekend gig.And we only get Toronto![]()
Whats with groups coming to Canada on weekdays (if at all)? Like a week ago (on a Thursday) there was an Asepa show in Toronto. My friend got to go but I got midterms.And on a Tuesday! Toronto and Milan getting shafted out of a nice weekend gig.
Are you a ~real fan~ if you're not willing to risk failing a class for your faves?Whats with groups coming to Canada on weekdays (if at all)? Like a week ago (on a Thursday) there was an Asepa show in Toronto. My friend got to go but I got midterms.
I’m also paying for a hotel/air bnb and food and transportation on top of a concert ticket if I go to TorontoAre you a ~real fan~ if you're not willing to risk failing a class for your faves?
Seriously, though, it's like they think Canada is some dinky town they're stopping through on their way to NYC out of the goodness of their hearts.