Appreciation Blackpink at Coachella hits different (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was bored and their Coachella performance was recommended so I decided to watch it since it's been a while since I checked it out.
The live band added so much spice to their songs and performances.
I think, imo, these were their best performances they did. They just seemed much more livelier, happier, ecstatic.
Even Jisoo with her back pain did amazing.
It just looked like they had genuine fun on there.





@Girl Group @Blink​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You can really see that they genuinely love being in front of a big crowd like this!
Idk how Coachella handles re-inviting artists, but I hope they do reinvite them cuz I need me some more rock remixes of their songs
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah I remember watching the performance and really enjoying it myself because they looked like they were having so much fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just love the girls when they are like this
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
The girls were so into the performance and they killed it :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread