Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 116,000 Reactions Received 53,229 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 433,067 Gender Female 16 September 2022 #1 Reactions: MyouiMina, OnlyCalB, Puddles and 3 others
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 116,000 Reactions Received 53,229 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 433,067 Gender Female 16 September 2022 #2 @Blink Reactions: OnlyCalB
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 16 September 2022 #3 Budget was spent on the MV. Now all they have is a picsart free trial & a dream Reactions: OnlyCalB
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 16 September 2022 #4 Blaaackpink Reactions: OnlyCalB
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 16 September 2022 #5 Blaaackpink Reactions: OnlyCalB
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 16 September 2022 #6 Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 16 September 2022 #7 I hope they are looking for a new graphic artist. This looks very shoddy. Still, I'm hyped for the comeback!
I hope they are looking for a new graphic artist. This looks very shoddy. Still, I'm hyped for the comeback!
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,519 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 16 September 2022 #8 Poster looks terrible ngl.