BlackPink Coachella rabb.it!~ Let's watch it together. (2 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Yes, she really slayed this performance!~ I mean all of them did but WOW JENNIE
That's what I'm saying! They all put on an amazing show with so much energy but man...Jennie just came out with something to prove
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's what I'm saying! They all put on an amazing show with so much energy but man...Jennie just came out with something to prove
IKR SHE WAS SO AMAZING. She really surprised me with her energy. I didn't know she could be so into it. I guess this will prove all those "lazy jennie" hater wrong because she was absolutely amazing at coachella
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I just watched a 4 minutes fancam n it slayed me ded, I can't imagine wat it would be like live there.
AMAZING by all of them.
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread