News BLACKPINK COMEBACK!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
at least we’ll hear our girls sing even if it’s not their song :yolk:
yeah, I guess that's a positive... let's just pray that yg doesn't treat this collab as an actual comeback because I don't know if I can wait for the girls any longer.
Image result for gretchen falling gif
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I really thought that this thread would be a confirmation for their comeback date.
You still have hope
We must protect you at all costs :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You still have hope
We must protect you at all costs :sanapray:
even if I didn't have any hope left, I don't think I could ever leave... the girls have their foot on my neck, I'm trapped. so I guess ill just have to wait it out.
Image result for girl waiting at mailbox gif
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
even if I didn't have any hope left, I don't think I could ever leave... the girls have their foot on my neck, I'm trapped. so I guess ill just have to wait it out.
Image result for girl waiting at mailbox gif
I'm already a Jessica stan
I'm used to waiting ig :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm already a Jessica stan
I'm used to waiting ig :yolk:
ahh, that's unfortunate, you've waited longer than anyone else. you deserve to be put in the hall of fame for fans who have waited for comebacks along with f(x) stans.
:yolk:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
ahh, that's unfortunate, you've waited longer than anyone else. you deserve to be put in the hall of fame for fans who have waited for comebacks along with f(x) stans.
:yolk:
It's okay
Sometimes I put on Disney OSTs and pretend it's her :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's okay
Sometimes I put on Disney OSTs and pretend it's her :yolk:
the same way I put on awesome screen awesome camera and pretend that its an actual blackpink comeback. we've all been there :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this has been known for a while tho :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think YG will be so benevolent to give them a proper comeback :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread