- Joined
- 2 May 2022
- Messages
- 1,333
- Reactions Received
- 576
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,278
- Fandom
- BLINK
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Apparently, it's in the middle of the year, do you think they will disband? Will YG wait to see if their new girl group is successful? BABYMONSTER debut is in the first half... will we have a repeat of 2ne1 and BLACKPINK? Remember none of 2NE1 knew at the time... they were told abruptly while on schedule.
YG LIFE
"There is uncertainty in the second half due to Blackpink's contract renewal season, but expectations are high as Baby Monster is scheduled to debut in the first half."
Why can't 2 groups exist at the same time for YG? Is it that hard?
As for myself, I really don't want to think about BLACKPINK disbanding... I'll never have the opportunity to hear you never know live,
YG LIFE
"There is uncertainty in the second half due to Blackpink's contract renewal season, but expectations are high as Baby Monster is scheduled to debut in the first half."
Why can't 2 groups exist at the same time for YG? Is it that hard?
As for myself, I really don't want to think about BLACKPINK disbanding... I'll never have the opportunity to hear you never know live,