Blackpink Copied Pristin (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Yes you're shocked But it's true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pristin were the first one to sing Dudududu while making the gun choregraphy



And Blackpink as they are insider in the idustry knew that Pristin disband and will never comeback
so they saw the dududu with the gun choregraphy, find it addictive

and use it because they knew that nobody would care that a disbanded girl group did it before them
and since Pristin fanbase is not so big nobody would call them out , But i DID !!!!


Give credit To pristin for the Success of Blackpink with Dududu
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
We love a good upgrade :jenniesmug:
they even copy them for the choregraphy of Kill this love

at this rate we can affirm that Pristin are the 10 Muse of Blackpink
 
  • Like
Reactions: trulychoi
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh my, I can't, I'm so disappointed in my faves, it pains me but I have to cancel </3 it saddens me that I won't be able to get my monthly check from YG but this is just unacceptable.
I hope they apologize, pristin does not deserve this :((((((


stan bp and pristin y'all
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they even copy them for the choregraphy of Kill this love

at this rate we can affirm that Pristin are the 10 Muse of Blackpink
If only they could show Blackpink what it's like to stay around longer in the industry. God bless. :sanapray:

and before anyone starts I'm JOKING
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Oh my, I can't, I'm so disappointed in my faves, it pains me but I have to cancel </3 it saddens me that I won't be able to get my monthly check from YG but this is just unacceptable.
I hope they apologize, pristin does not deserve this :((((((


stan bp and pristin y'all
Agree

Pledis make them dirty

And now Blackpink take all the credit of Dududu + the gun choregraphy

Pristin are Martyrs
Nayoung Christ deserve justice

21952
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Evergreen and Hera
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
If only they could show Blackpink what it's like to stay around longer in the industry. God bless. :sanapray:

and before anyone starts I'm JOKING
i'll ask them the day they reunite the day they'll come together to cancel their contract with pledis
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
wow smh SHAME on bp and yg :pandaannoyed:
I mean YG have no shame now
They have a cannabis garden on their rooftop did you really think they would be ashame of copy Pristin , not at all :/
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean YG have no shame now
They have a cannabis garden on their rooftop did you really think they would be ashame of copy Pristin , not at all :/
yeah true, they living their life
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
yeah true, they living their life
Maybe this is where Blackpink was for one year
Too busy gardening

and experimentation also prove that too much cannabis damage your brain

I guess Jennie have a green thumb that's why since they comeback with DDDD she forget many times part in their song x)))))
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe this is where Blackpink was for one year
Too busy gardening

and experimentation also prove that too much cannabis damage your brain

I guess Jennie have a green thumb that's why since they comeback with DDDD she forget many times part in their song x)))))
:welp:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Like
Reactions: kuro
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
WE LIKE DUDUDUDUDUDU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hit you with that dududududu
We like to be hit with that DUDUDUDUDU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All the other DUDUDU
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread