New MV BLACKPINK - 'GO' (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's not their best title track, but I still like it. I'll give it a few more listens to see if it grows on me more. Hoping the b-sides are good too
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,055
Reactions Received
59,200
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
487,857
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I gave it a listen and I like it

I would have liked it more but for the chorus
I really liked the singing parts
damn, i really don't understand your taste man :irenecrazy:

the only thing i like about the song is the bridge :teatea:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
the video hurts my eyes

all the colours

the vocal good though
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love the verses, but that empty chorus makes the song unlistenable. it can't be THAT difficult to come up with a chorus they can actually sing instead of putting some car commercial sounding beat in it and calling it a day.

the entire comeback is a whole damn MESS though. ai credits (not that it surprised me because it looked so ass especially compared to their pre-2020 ones) on the MV? songs produced by dr luke on the album? is this really what we're doing in the year 2026...
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and centen
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,292
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
honestly......
was thinking of buying this album and its a definite no-go for me now because what the actual world...
the mv was okay it wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be my favorite parts were the ballet inspired ones with the barre
but I cant get behind the song at all the intro made me skeptical but Jennie ( my bias) started rapping and I immediately disliked the intro
and the random beat change to them saying "GO!" I thought I was gonna be gagged but this one isn't for me ladies
also the song doesn't sit right to me bc wdym your gonna start singing(beautifully) in a way that doesn't match the rest of the song TT
but maybe someone else likes it! I can accept the fact that Blackpink songs will not always be my forte ( or at least this specific song they released)
good luck with the album though, I can tell they put creative energy into it!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m going to be honest. The MV was distracting in a horrible way. The song is okay, but it doesn’t feel like a Blackpink track. It just feels like a big let down after waiting for years. Don’t know when I’ll even get to the album
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,644
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Everything was great until the outro, I needed more lines instead of instrumental and just chants, honestly if Blackpink in your area was said instead of just BLACKPINK, it would had save it for me, but overall, 7/10 for the song, I liked it but the ending and chorus kinda felt lacking and just chants
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
song is fine at best :jisoosmh: giving me very youtube 2015 intro. as for Deadline, i'm really disappointed :pandasad:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
nope, nuh uh.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like this.
:runrunrun::siyeonconfused:
I don't like this album :| but it... could've been worse?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Yerichu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread