- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
From the thread "which fandom do you belong to"...what tag list is that?
kpopsource.com
that’s ok. I was just kinda thrown off since I was sure that I am on the bp tag lolFrom the thread "which fandom do you belong to"....
(I updated some of the tags for this thread so they'd work due to name changes though).
![]()
Which Fandoms Do You Belong To? - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
This says official fandom list, but it's not actually official. Even if your name is not written under your fandom, it obviously does not mean you are not part of that fandom! Comment the kpop fandom that you are in below, and your name will be added to the list. You can only comment a maximum...kpopsource.com
Unfortunately I forgot to use the tags from the actual tag list thread below. Not sure how/why I mixed up the threads and didn't realise until now. I apologise for the stupid mistake.
![]()
📌〚TAGLIST〛Taggable Fandom Groups 📌 - KpopSource - Your Ultimate K-Pop Hub
There has been an outcry for a tag-list made for specific groups as well as soloists, we've also taken the courtesy and added on genre tags for anyone that might be interested There will be rules for using these tag-lists and abusing them will be punished, here are some: - Do not use the...kpopsource.com