Teaser BLACKPINK 'How You Like That' JISOO & LISA Concept Teaser Video (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sounds like AIIYL :zoomeyes:
It actually does sound like that a little although I doubt they're gonna go for a super fun chorus based on the title and the aesthetics.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It actually does sound like that a little although I doubt they're gonna go for a super fun chorus based on the title and the aesthetics.
Why couldn't we have left Teddy back in 2019?
Unoriginal as shit :nayeonisdone:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
OOOMMMMGGGGGGGG THE VISUALS
My heart is beating extremely fast for these girls


Also I like the sound in this a lot. I hope they're not playing with us and the song actually sounds this fun. Also @Darth_Ozy wanted something like AIIYL right? so you might just get lucky.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BLACKPINK. iconic.
I especcially love Lisa's styling so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread