Teaser Blackpink - 'How you like that' Title Poster #3 (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gotta be honest, I'm not biggest fan of styling with these teasers. I'm hoping the looks come together better in the mv and stages.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: i cant figure out this song
The How You Like That hook kinda giving me KTL flashbacks so I hope it's not along those lines :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really love the teasers a lot.
Rosé looks so chic and damn Jisoo is just so gorgeous
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread