- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
It seems the most likely out of all of the rumours so far... I've pretty much ruled out Ariana at this stage just so that I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen...Do you think the bp x selena collab will happen?
Gotta keep an eye outP.S. I love this thread title![]()
I thought about posting the MV but who wants to see Justin Bieber??? 🤮 LOLGotta keep an eye out
Especially fetus justinI thought about posting the MV but who wants to see Justin Bieber??? 🤮 LOL
I've said it once and I'll say it a million more times we need to expand our reaction options to include the vomit emoji and the confused emoji!Especially fetus justin