HERE THE LINK TO WATCH!!!
twentyfivedollar Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 522 Reactions Received 1,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 April 2019 #1 HERE THE LINK TO WATCH!!! Reactions: yeji, JakeyWantsCakey and Dopamine
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 5 April 2019 #2 The MV was sickening but the chorus was a little disappointing... Reactions: yeji and twentyfivedollar
twentyfivedollar Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 522 Reactions Received 1,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 April 2019 #3 JakeyWantsCakey said: The MV was sickening but the chorus was a little disappointing... Click to expand... I like the chorus but the prechorus I’m still iffy iffy on but overall this comeback is SICKENING Reactions: yeji
JakeyWantsCakey said: The MV was sickening but the chorus was a little disappointing... Click to expand... I like the chorus but the prechorus I’m still iffy iffy on but overall this comeback is SICKENING
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 April 2019 #4 LOVE IITTTTTT Reactions: twentyfivedollar