@Blink
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 24 October 2020 #1 @Blink Reactions: Saythename17, QueenB, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 October 2020 #2 I still haven't finished the documentary Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 24 October 2020 #3 QueenB said: I still haven't finished the documentary Click to expand... It mostly just focuses on their trainee days tbh lots of cool unseen footage though! Reactions: QueenB
QueenB said: I still haven't finished the documentary Click to expand... It mostly just focuses on their trainee days tbh lots of cool unseen footage though!