Found blackpink lisa and twice's mina for trade! (1 Viewer)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
i'll trade it for any of the following cards:

iz*one - except yuri and hyewon
nct - preferably xiaojun, lucas or ten
itzy - except yuna
chungha - any version

^ any other cards can be negotiated with but the cards stated above are my priority for now
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have chungha!

Please can I trade for Lisa?
:maheart: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,811
Reactions Received
53,200
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,060
Gender
Female
I have a chungha 1, nct mark and jeno and itzy ryujin card and I would like to trade any of them for twice mina!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,990
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I offer you NCT Doyoung or Yangyang to trade for Lisa:


(PS I already hv Mina already, so only for Lisa, any other card u say ur looking for, Im not looking to trade srry.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I have a chungha 1, nct mark and jeno and itzy ryujin card and I would like to trade any of them for twice mina!
sure, i'll trade my mina card for a chungha card then! :sanapray:

if you're fine with that, then we can go ahead with the trade :)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Xeulgi

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
@gayzone
what about the lisa card? you want mine for lisa?
dw i haven't forgotten about your trade request. i was busy clearing my notifs so i couldn't give you an immediate answer :wimwim:

i'm interested in your minju card but i'd like to wait for the cards team to give me my new card before proceeding with the trade because there might be a possibility of me getting a minju card. if my card isn't minju's, then i'll post the trade request in the thread immediately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SHlNEE

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,811
Reactions Received
53,200
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,060
Gender
Female
sure, i'll trade my mina card for a chungha card then! :sanapray:

if you're fine with that, then we can go ahead with the trade :)
That’s fine with me!^^
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Another Lisa offer if it's not too late :wimwim:
I have NCT Xiaojun and IZ*ONE Yena:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Why yo stealing my opportunity :junweary: :junweary: :ilovebread: :lisalaugh: :jenniesmug:
I don’t mean that, I’m just trying my luck after getting only idols I don’t stan lately :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread