Teaser Blackpink - 'Lovesick Girls' MV Teaser (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've seen her on live just absentmindedly playing the piano and it sounded SO GOOD! I can't wait to see what she makes when she's actually trying! LOL
I still wish she could kinda get back to her pre-debut voice, her covers have been 50/50 for me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM IN LOVE OMG
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,205
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread