Teaser Blackpink - New Singel (Feat.?) Teaser Poster (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is a very unexpected concept from them but I am PUMPED! Looks like they’re releasing a summer hit!!

Also wow I though the Aripink collab would be an Ariana song with BP featuring not the other way around.:nakypog:
They’re also rumoured to be releasing a song produced by GD I wonder if this is it??
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I want GD but honestly fine with anything, the teaser pic finally looks like the concept I've wanted from them for so long now :sanapray:
I have a feeling I'll like this more than HYLT lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If its not Ariana then whoever it is will get bullied lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
The power of both fandoms, i wont be surprised if they beat their own view record on youtube. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ariana should be it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread