BLACKPINK - No Scrubs (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,577
Reactions Received
13,893
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
88,245
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually don't listen to those AI covers because it sounds sooo robotic
But this was interesting to listen to... I'm not quite sure what to say

Jisoo's voice lowkey sounded realistic though, like they got the Korean accent in there... :pepelook:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I usually don't listen to those AI covers because it sounds sooo robotic
But this was interesting to listen to... I'm not quite sure what to say

Jisoo's voice lowkey sounded realistic though, like they got the Korean accent in there... :pepelook:
I mean, whoever made this full AI version clearly got the idea from this half brushed performance lol

 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,577
Reactions Received
13,893
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
88,245
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, whoever made this full AI version clearly got the idea from this half brushed performance lol

Ah yes I do remember that
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can somebody tell me why this is so darn good? :rjbow:
I mean, I realize it's AI and all but Jisooooooooooooo omg :yolk:

you FUCKING HAD ME! istg I was going to actually click the video... and then you lost me at AI. sorry, but I'm not watching it, as I do not support AI art.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
you FUCKING HAD ME! istg I was going to actually click the video... and then you lost me at AI. sorry, but I'm not watching it, as I do not support AI art.
unnie, If I'd wanted to "have ya" I wouldn't have mentioned it from the get go. Glad you had the opportunity to skip it, as you want. <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread