- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
tyLOOKS PRETTY!!!! I LIKE IT!!!![]()
tyyy i was thinking of doing one of seori but idk what color to doso talented!!
SEORI?? she fits neutral tone and autumn colors but she also uses lots of purple and lots lots of blue in her mvtyyy i was thinking of doing one of seori but idk what color to do
I'll make a blueish purple one and a autumn oneSEORI?? she fits neutral tone and autumn colors but she also uses lots of purple and lots lots of blue in her mv
i'll look foward to itI'll make a blueish purple one and a autumn one
i'll do the autumn one first since i already have saved some of the animations needed for an autumn theme![]()
Your graphics are amazing, I kept the one you made for me still as my home screentyyy winwin![]()
![]()
![]()
I loved doing that one it was so funYour graphics are amazing, I kept the one you made for me still as my home screen
You captured rose' perfectly!![]()
![]()
@Blink