@Blink
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,377 Reactions Received 53,167 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,925 Gender Female 13 August 2021 #1 @Blink Reactions: Hoemantic, yeji, Abeamus and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 14 August 2021 #2 Stunning Rose! Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,193 Reactions Received 76,667 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,512 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 14 August 2021 #3 Looks good Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 August 2021 #4 she looks super gorgeous Reactions: OnlyCalB
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 14 August 2021 #5 "With Saint Laurent, I have become bolder. I can express myself more confidently and freely. It also brings out the rock spirit inside me." Yess! I love to see it! She looks super hot and confident
"With Saint Laurent, I have become bolder. I can express myself more confidently and freely. It also brings out the rock spirit inside me." Yess! I love to see it! She looks super hot and confident