Comeback Blackpink 'The Album' On Spotify Now (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
We got Rapper Jennie on more than one track girlies:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Pretty Savage is Pretty Nice. Might need a few more listens tho to decide if I'm gonna put it on my main playlist.

Bet You Wanna would've been absolutely fabulous and I think my favorite BP song of their whole discography, without Cardi B. Idk why they didn't put her on Pretty Savage instead of this, what a shame. At least she didn't have too big of a part.

Lovesick Girls was a great choice as the final title for the album. Definitely giving of late summer vibes.

Crazy Over You is a skip for me :wimwim:

Love To Hate Me is awesome besides the small underwhelming drop in the middle, kinda wish they left it out or did something more with it. Might need a few more listens tho.

You Never Know is almost a ballad? I guess I'll take it for what it is since I don't expect to ever get another Stay by them. Really glad they went with something much more melodic though for this without any sudden drops, complete 180s etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I didn't mind any of the bsides except for Pretty Savage which was just not my cup of tea but i'd say the album is decent and Lovesick Girls was definitely the right choice for the title track
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lovesick Girls def best song on the album.

Most of these songs are like 2 and a half minutes tho :wimwim:

I actually like Bet You Wanna and Cardi’s parts were my favorite lol. Pretty Savage was okay, Crazy Over You is my fav B side off the album.

Rosé vocals really make these songs tbh, some songs would be average to good but her parts make them better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excited to listen to it later
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my faves are Lovesick Girls and You Never Know . I don’t really care for the rest (except HYLT) but I’ll give it a few more listens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread