News Blackpink won one award and BTS four awards at VMAs (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is how u know u a army when u hear ur boys are going on vma and u watch it live and wait until u hear their turn on
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Congratz!

Wasn't G-IDLE's OMG also nominated for best kpop mv? I guess that's still coming up. I'd hope it wins that one, best mv I have seen in a while.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread