- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,830
- Reactions Received
- 28,465
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
I like how we're on the same wave length!I want a oreo mcflurry after watching this.![]()
In singapore we have this delicious flavor https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/food-menu/mcflurry-oreo/ not sure about other countries.I like how we're on the same wave length!
I noticed that you guys don't have banana milkshakes on your menu, I wonder why? Here's the menu from the UK: mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/menu.htmlIn singapore we have this delicious flavor https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/food-menu/mcflurry-oreo/ not sure about other countries.
I dont think i ever tried banana milkshakes ever 29 years of my life living here, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla are the common flavors here.I noticed that you guys don't have banana milkshakes on your menu, I wonder why? Here's the menu from the UK: mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/menu.html
Yeah, we have those plus bananaI dont think i ever tried banana milkshakes ever 29 years of my life living here, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla are the common flavors here.
![]()
I think we had durian flavor before.Yeah, we have those plus banana
that does sound amazing rnI want a Dairy Milk McFlurry![]()
These teasers are so lovely!![]()
![]()
@Baechu @Darth_Kuro @Suzy @Somi @Jakey_Yoda @Queen @JoanaIsHere @vogue @Darth_Bitzy @Jungkook @lexus @bulletproof @potato @OnlyCalB @Jimin @chvnle @ddeonghwaaa @blueberries @YouNiceKeepGoin @darthraine @kinnie @inyourarea @lalisasbitch @xdreamsandflames @lipcandy @dooh @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @angelcore @OnCloudShine @Ozymandias
Pink everywhere!!![]()
![]()
@Baechu @Darth_Kuro @Suzy @Somi @Jakey_Yoda @Queen @JoanaIsHere @vogue @Darth_Bitzy @Jungkook @lexus @bulletproof @potato @OnlyCalB @Jimin @chvnle @ddeonghwaaa @blueberries @YouNiceKeepGoin @darthraine @kinnie @inyourarea @lalisasbitch @xdreamsandflames @lipcandy @dooh @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @angelcore @OnCloudShine @Ozymandias
Come thruuuu with the pink conceptYASSS CUTEPINK AT LAST I'VE WAITED SO LONG![]()