Teaser Blackpink X Selena Gomez - Jennie Teaser Poster (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Really? Who did you think it was?
Ahhh I just woke up at that time. I was in my bed.I really couldn't open my eyes properly because I was so sleepy. I didn't read the letters just look at the picture and I saw it like felix lol

*some might think I'm lying but to be honest it is the truth*
I never lie!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she looks amazing omg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread