- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahh that's true. All we have to do is wait and see what happens. I hope it'll be a tasty icecream lolOoooooooh! I feel a little weird about them releasing a summer song in September though not gonna lie...
Yeah!!I like it. I cannot wait for this.
I have a feeling it's going to be totally an awesome song.
Let's get excited together woo!Yeah!!
Oh ok okLet's get excited together woo!
Yeah, she co wrote~apparently ariana had some role in the production?? I think she was tagged?
Yes I thinkapparently ariana had some role in the production?? I think she was tagged?
Yeah!!! Can't wait!!Love Selena, love Black Pink and the song already sounds fun so I am PUMPED! Also turns out Ariana is part of this collaboration after all. Sounds like a hit all around.
apparently ariana had some role in the production?? I think she was tagged?