Sales BLACKPINK's 'BORN PINK' debuts at #1 on Circle Album Chart with 2,141,281 copies sold (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
This news doesn't surprise me since they haven't been releasing full albums over the course of 6 years.
So, it's obvious the 2nd album was highly anticipated by Blinks.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm so proud of them :pepeheart:
Same here. I really hope YG doesn't do this "long hiatus for a new full album" method again. At least drop 2 albums every year or something.

But, I saw in BP Light Up The Sky video where Teddy said something like he wanted to release quality music rather than just drop albums haphazardly. Still, I think 2 years was too long and I know he has other artists to manage as well along with doing other million things.

I just want the next full album to drop sooner than later.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats to Blackpink!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This blink is so stoked for them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread