Debut BLACKPINK's Jennie is finally "SOLO" (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This was a pretty underwhelming song. Sounds and looks more like it could fit someone like Lisa more. Expected more badassery of the song, the mv and herself, idk the song so far is kinda bland and boring for me
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It was everything I expected to be. I feel like they got too many model shots of Jennie and not enough of the story.
But I like the song and it really fits Jennie
:llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really am loving this song. Jennie really had a good release in my opinion
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i really went in with no big expectation and i wasnt disappointed, loved it, the only negative thing i can talk about is, bit to short, the ending could have been longer, btw there will be a "JENNIE - 'SOLO' CHOREOGRAPHY CUT"
I see so this one will be longer then?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread