News Blackpink's Lisa spotted at Paris restaurant with Frédéric Arnault amid dating rumor (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I just saw Blackpink's Lisa and posted it. I read like 1 out of 50 articles I post. I just post K-pop articles if it's a group people like. Don't shoot the messenger! :YeKill:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I just saw Blackpink's Lisa and posted it. I read like 1 out of 50 articles I post. I just post K-pop articles if it's a group people like. Don't shoot the messenger! :YeKill:
im talking about them posting a new about this couple every fkin week
 
Joined
7 March 2023
Messages
181
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
784
Fandom
multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Apparently him and both his parents we're spotted going to Crazy Horse for Lisa's show.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread