Video BLACKPINK's 'Lovesick Girls' played in The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Nice!! I wonder how long it took to make the episode.
And... The Simpsons family has a girl named Lisa.

Imagine if these voice actors had time to learn the Korean lyrics phonetically. That would have blown everyone's minds more.
OMG!! I just re-watched it because I did not catch it the first time and they DID have them sing in Korean!!! ::: Mind Blown Now!!!!!!!! ::::

ETA ~ This made my week!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Nice!! I wonder how long it took to make the episode.
And... The Simpsons family has a girl named Lisa.

Imagine if these voice actors had time to learn the Korean lyrics phonetically. That would have blown everyone's minds more.
OMG!! I just re-watched it because I did not catch it the first time and they DID have them sing in Korean!!! ::: Mind Blown Now!!!!!!!! ::::
I love that for them :nekolove: :nekolove:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I know this should not be a surprise since the show had numerous musician cameos over the years. But, it's still a surprise to me.

I'm going to be diligently checking on YouTube for reactors' videos for the next several days or maybe 2 weeks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Day1

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The Simpsons have taste!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread