News BLACKPINK's 'PINK VENOM' surpasses NCT 127's 'STICKER' in KTOWN4U preorders (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I hope that the next GIF badge event will be for PINK VENOM :pepeheart: that way I can spread my love for the four girls.
And also if NCT 127 doesn't release the new album preorders soon I am going to go insane thank you SM ENT. :pepelook:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
♫ "Venommmm.... They ain't gonna know what hit 'em." ♫

As I've said before, Blinks swarmed like crazy.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread