- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
All right, have fun!~ It will look amazing on a tv for sure.I'm watching it on my tv or else I would!
All right, have fun!~ It will look amazing on a tv for sure.I'm watching it on my tv or else I would!
i would join but im probably gonna cryok i will make a rabb.it room!~
nuu, dont cry this performance will be epic.i would join but im probably gonna cry![]()
ill be crying over how good it is.nuu, dont cry this performance will be epic.
yes, it'll be amazing!!! well, if you ever want to join feel free to!~ill be crying over how good it is.
Yes omg it looks so good im so proud of them! whoever did that stage did a really good job!seen some of the small clips on twitter it looks awesome!!!!
yeah the lighting and stuff really helps the mood. I can't wait to see itYes omg it looks so good im so proud of them! whoever did that stage did a really good job!
yes coachella did a really good job recording the live performances so its gonna be epic!yeah the lighting and stuff really helps the mood. I can't wait to see it
I concur.ETA: Who is that guy on guitar??? He’s killing it. Take his ass back to Korea with you
theyre bps band, i forgot their names but theyve been with bp since the beginning of their tour.They tryna make me a fan, lol.
This comment was from another site, but it made me lol so hard:
I concur.
I need to be watching tour cams then, because this was very enjoyable.theyre bps band, i forgot their names but theyve been with bp since the beginning of their tour.