Blinks angry at Winner and new GG (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sad spectacle. I can understand Blinks but please Winner did nothing wrong. A person directly adressed death threats to Seungyoon on Twitter when he is Winner main producer, songwriter and composer. He is basically the reason why Winner got another comeback.


YGE are shameless though and should be blamed.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And then decides to insult us by flat out telling Blinks that we're the ones paying for all this. Of course Blinks are pissed and of course they're being toxic. This is what happens every time you starve and abuse a fandom, especially of a top group

I honestly don't know what else we can do at this point because we've done just about everything
Exactly, and honestly the only other thing I could think of is boycotting but that’s most likely not going to do anything considering yg gives comebacks to their least successful artists all the time... also I don’t want the pinks getting dragged more then they usually do because of their low sales due to the boycott...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Exactly, and honestly the only other thing I could think of is boycotting but that’s most likely not going to do anything considering yg gives comebacks to their least successful artists all the time... also I don’t want the pinks getting dragged more then they usually do because of their low sales due to the boycott...
Given the amount of respect and priority YG has shown Blackpink and Blinks (a grand total of zero) I feel like they'd just wind up on the scrap heap if we let them flop now. We all saw how they tossed out 2ne1 at first chance.

YG is determined to waste his money of projects that's bring in significantly less benefits even though they had a 1.7 million dollar deficit, just wish it wasn't on the Pink's dime.

Tbh, I won't support any of them if they decide to renew their contracts 2023. Hopefully they're smart enough not too
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread