News Blockberry will continue to sue Loona and says they have done nothing wrong (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Aren't they just losing money by this point?
Honestly I’d imagine so
If they try and pull off a boy group I can see that being boycotted…
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
There were reports of them being in debt in 2021 because of not paying people but seeing their ability to drag Loona through court like this and the situation with Loona themselves you have to wonder whether it's a case of them not being able to pay these various things or a case of not wanting to pay these things as BBC even tried to play one of the pre-debut investors who just wanted the complete group on a stream for the company which BBC sent 1 member and the company proceeded to sue them for it.
I think the earliest red flag was the doughnuts lawsuit…:idkwhattonamethis:
 
Last edited:
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Honestly I’d imagine so
If they try and pull off a boy group I can see that being boycotted…
What is dumbfounding to me is that their investors are allowing it to continue. :anyashock: If I was an investor I'd have my lawyer crawl so far up BBC's ass it would require a mouth extraction to get him out. :catslap:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Wow, they just keep being dumber and dumber
Let’s wait for their sequel dumb and dumber 2:kokorohappy:
they're just beyond pathetic :kokorohappy:
say it again:lucastwerk:
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them. I hope karma comes in a slow acting anti-biotic resistant flesh eating bacteria that eats sex organs. :haylul:
if the purge happened I’m getting tickets to Korea and finding a certain address with a thing of gasoline:flirtyjae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
What is dumbfounding to me is that their investors are allowing it to continue. :anyashock: If I was an investor I'd have my lawyer crawl so far up BBC's ass it would require a mouth extraction to get him out. :catslap:
It’s either their too afraid or are truly blind💀 if they are also not being paid then why tf would they stay:pest-control::ono::awkward:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So Blockberry wants show how much more of a scum they are by not accepting the judge's "no" as a clear answer and going after Loona again. Got it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So Blockberry wants show how much more of a scum they are by not accepting the judge's "no" as a clear answer and going after Loona again. Got it.
Well, when your only good at one thing I guess you stick with it? :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread