BLOODY MESS (1 Viewer)

After you read this thread all you think is....

  • blood? bitch i bleed glitter all year long

  • pain? i don't know her

  • bloody painful mess is my middle name


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm on BC and I no longer have painful periods but they also are no longer short or heavy. They are long af and super light...I'm pissed but also happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm like you, usually 1-2 days of pain and not too messy
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread