News Blue Prince - Release Trailer and Review (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,431
Reactions Received
9,449
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,805
Gender
Male
looks good
A very good 1st person puzzle game. It's the type of game you can sink hours into. The most interesting feature is the randomness of the house. Depending on the cards you select, the game generates random rooms and corridors. To understand the full story, you need to play the game a few times. I don't know how many puzzles a player can solve in one run because I bought Blue Prince two hours ago and I'm still on the first try.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A very good 1st person puzzle game. It's the type of game you can sink hours into. The most interesting feature is the randomness of the house. Depending on the cards you select, the game generates random rooms and corridors. To understand the full story, you need to play the game a few times. I don't know how many puzzles a player can solve in one run because I bought Blue Prince two hours ago and I'm still on the first try.
I am not good at puzzle games
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Me too. I'm better in playing Action and Horror games. But sometimes I need a more relaxing game where I can test my patience.
good call
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread