- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah, I never said it was a bop. I just like how they put a cat for Yoongi in the MV.I find it unlistenable, sounds like awful elevator music and not even Yoongi could save it.
HOLD UP FOR REAL MY BOY COLLABING MORE YES
Idk who to tag. Can someone handle that for me?
I just found the whole thing overall awful, song wise, and Yoongi's part didn't fit at all, seemed shoehorned in.Yeah, I never said it was a bop. I just like how they put a cat for Yoongi in the MV.
EDIT: Well, Yoongi's part was great.
That, I can agree with.I just found the whole thing overall awful, song wise, and Yoongi's part didn't fit at all, seemed shoehorned in.
Makes me a bit sad, because I used to really like MAX, but his music has just gotten worse over the years.
I actually saw MAX perform in a small club, years ago, and he was soooo good live. This was right after he released his Ms. Anonymous EP (still one of my faves) and I was so floored by how good he was. Seems like he's just been getting more mediocre since.That, I can agree with.