Blur Oc art!! (2 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Untitled26_20260504222753.png
Untitled26_0000-24-54.png

it was nottt easyyy

linear burn+blur brush+bucket tool on my lineartt
THAT LINEART IS INCREDIBLE?!?!!??! HELLO?!?!:shake:

ITS SO SICK:dying: I LOVE IT :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,868
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you Trinny :PandaUnicorn: :wjhug:

also hiiii
hiiii!
I haven't seen you around much, but its nice to meet you!
Your art is gorgeous + is your layout kitsune themed? I LOVE kitsunes! :shycat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

The_Phantomhive

🤍 Faustian Contract 🖤
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,713
Reactions Received
5,741
Location
🖤Phantomhive Manor🤍
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,848
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
hiiii!
I haven't seen you around much, but its nice to meet you!
Your art is gorgeous + is your layout kitsune themed? I LOVE kitsunes! :shycat:
Yeahhh we interacted a couple times but i went on a break for a bit but im here now!!! :izhug:

Thank youuu!! and yes She is my Oc and a kitsune!! :nekolove:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,868
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeahhh we interacted a couple times but i went on a break for a bit but im here now!!! :izhug:

Thank youuu!! and yes She is my Oc and a kitsune!! :nekolove:
Yay! I'm glad you're back :shycat:

AJFKCKSF she's gorgeous! I can't believe you made her, absolutely enchanting :PandaUnicorn:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_Phantomhive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread