blurry is back (with potato uwu) (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
What is your biggest pet peeve ?

People putting their rubbish in the wrong bin. Please, it's not that hard :yolk:


I like all this hoseok appreciation ^^

We are always open to more. <3
Hobi is a precious human being who deserves all the love in the world. :sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your biggest pet peeve ?

People putting their rubbish in the wrong bin. Please, it's not that hard :yolk:


I like all this hoseok appreciation ^^

We are always open to more. <3
Hobi is a precious human being who deserves all the love in the world. :sanapray:
omg SAME. like literally, it's not hard :jisoosmh:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you. The amount of times I've had to pick out food from the recycling bin is unimaginable :jisoosmh:
actually wait, I can think of a bigger pet peeve: when people don't use the bin at ALL. STOP LITTERING YOU USELESS CREATURES :chickill:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
What are your fave colors ?

I like all colours ^^
I'm currently really into complementary colours though like 'blue and red' or 'purple and yellow' although that isn't really 'one' colour :nekosweat:


Who is your biggest ult?

Jhope ofc :sanapray: He was my first bias in kpop and will forever remain my ult.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Have y'all considered stanning our lord and savior kim taeyeon ?

I already do. She's an angel. :sanapray:



What is one comeback y'all are the most excited about ?

Hmm, I'm not really sure :dubuthink: There isn't anyone in particular I'm looking forward too this month... Maybe Up10tion.



Y'all should watch this daily for your health.


I agree. I love this fancam so much :maheart:



What are y'alls fave comeback of the year ?

There were so many good comeback this year. A.C.E, NCT Dream, DAY6, Gaho... I've loved the gg comebacks too but the bgs have surpassed my expectations this year.


Can y'all admit jisoo's visuals are superior ?

Yes omg, I love her so much :nekolove:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Where are y'all from ?

I live in England but I'm from Tamilnadu, India ^^
#indiangang #tamilgang


Fave holiday ?

Probably Diwali or Pongul (Hindu festivals) although I don't have a holiday for it. We meet up with our friends in the neighbourhood and have a party. It's really fun ^^


Whats one superpower y'all would want ?

Probably flying. I would love to be know what it's like to be in the air. I want some sort of protective barrier to protect me from all the flies though....



Whats the last movie y'all watched?

Spiderman Far From Home. It was amazing. 100% would watch again



Whats ya fave movie of all time ?


I don't really have one. I do love Guardians of the Galaxy though. It's a children's film but I could watch it again and again.


Favorite food ?


Mutton Briyani or this really nice cauliflower curry that my mum makes. Having both together is just heaven :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread