- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It's the 27th of October!When is your birthday? I gotta take notes![]()
It's the 27th of October!When is your birthday? I gotta take notes![]()
@blurryface I'm so sorry you had to read thatIt's when a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo
hMMMMMMMMMMMIt's when a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo
okay i still dont have an answer@blurryface I'm so sorry you had to read that![]()
If you remember that you'll be better than me! I tend to forget my birthday!Noted
![]()
9th August. I won't forgetwhen is my birthday![]()
I put today's date by accident
19th september
I put today's date by accident![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know it. I promise.
Why am I like this?okay
THATS OKAAAYWhy am I like this?
I was going to put 19th september down and it was in my head but I still put 9th of August down![]()