Found Boa 4 (please, take her :D) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have Zico 1 if you want him? I´m sure I´ll get him later :D.
wait what. that would be awesome. but I am currently trading my Taeyong. don’t have anything else I could trade with you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait so are you picking her because she is an admin??? you ain´t getting better cards, strop trying so hard :D :D :D
oh :o i didn't know you liked him like a ton! i was saving Minho for you the most haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
but I think if anyone gets Minho it should be @Vikki
if you'd like i'll give you minho and you can give it to vikki
i promised you minho and you'll keep getting minho from me until you can keep him :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
if you'd like i'll give you minho and you can give it to vikki
i promised you minho and you'll keep getting minho from me until you can keep him :maheart:
I seriously don´t deserve him. I still haven´t completed my mission in getting you your bias :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Yili , if @mysteric agrees to trade Taeyong for Seungmin, I can give him to you to complete your Stray Kids collection!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you're so kind~ i'll wait for the updates ^^
wellllll, it is not like I´m giving up Baekhyun or Lucas :D. I was suspiciously quiet for the last two days, but I did offer them.... luckily, they are my munchkin-boys :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wellllll, it is not like I´m giving up Baekhyun or Lucas :D. I was suspiciously quiet for the last two days, but I did offer them.... luckily, they are my munchkin-boys :D.
don't give up those gorgeous boys you deserve em
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread