Appreciation Bob might be your uncle but who has the best bob? (1 Viewer)

Best Bob of the three


  • Total voters
    5

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do you sometimes find it difficult to recognise idols when they change their hairstyle or hair colour
All the time. I can find it hard to recognize people I know irl after they get haircuts :haylul: Let alone dye and other stuff that are common with idols
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Selfmate its because I have face blindness, so faces just aren’t memorable for me. When it comes to recognizing others I rely heavily on hair color and haircut usually, though depending on the person I also use some combination of things like clothes, voice, body shape, gait, sometimes expressions if they have a memorable and consistent expression, and so on. But hair tends to be a big go to, and therefore it’s not easy when in kpop idols are always changing their hair :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
@Selfmate its because I have face blindness, so faces just aren’t memorable for me. When it comes to recognizing others I rely heavily on hair color and haircut usually, though depending on the person I also use some combination of things like clothes, voice, body shape, gait, sometimes expressions if they have a memorable and consistent expression, and so on. But hair tends to be a big go to, and therefore it’s not easy when in kpop idols are always changing their hair :lisalaugh:
kinda like BSH lol

interesting - when did you discover you had such a condition
now it makes sense why LSM is closer to ewwww than athenarose - you don't recognise LSM's face!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda like BSH lol

interesting - when did you discover you had such a condition
now it makes sense why LSM is closer to ewwww than athenarose - you don't recognise LSM's face!!!
What’s BSH :coronawimwim:

I’ve known I suck more at recognizing people than others since I was young. But I didn’t know how badly I sucked until someone informed me at 18 that being able to recognize others by their faces was not a very rare gift like I thought I was, but rather it was the default :lisalaugh: This actually happened on a kpop forum. That person also had face blindness, and the conversation started because they said they found an idol hard to recognize in a show or something and I agreed, which led to the questions. I originally thought mine must be just normal bad, but after reading about what face blindness was and peoples accounts, I thought that maybe I could have it, and when I was 19 I was going to do a neuropsych evaluation already, and we tacked on a face blindness test also. After the test, I was officially diagnosed with it. In hindsight, looking back at my youth and the modifications I made in situations where I needed to recognize someone, it seems kind of obvious I wasn’t just a bit worse than everyone, but hindsight is 20/20 :haylul:

And yes, that’s exactly the reason why :uwu: Absolutely
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
What’s BSH :coronawimwim:

I’ve known I suck more at recognizing people than others since I was young. But I didn’t know how badly I sucked until someone informed me at 18 that being able to recognize others by their faces was not a very rare gift like I thought I was, but rather it was the default :lisalaugh: This actually happened on a kpop forum. That person also had face blindness, and the conversation started because they said they found an idol hard to recognize in a show or something and I agreed, which led to the questions. I originally thought mine must be just normal bad, but after reading about what face blindness was and peoples accounts, I thought that maybe I could have it, and when I was 19 I was going to do a neuropsych evaluation already, and we tacked on a face blindness test also. After the test, I was officially diagnosed with it. In hindsight, looking back at my youth and the modifications I made in situations where I needed to recognize someone, it seems kind of obvious I wasn’t just a bit worse than everyone, but hindsight is 20/20 :haylul:

And yes, that’s exactly the reason why :uwu: Absolutely

Evidence that HYBE Chairman Bang Si Hyuk really has face-blindness engages users across online communities
AKP STAFFPosted by Sophie-Ha Tuesday, May 14, 2024

The latest major topic of discussion on various online communities is the allegation that Bang Si Hyuk had purposely ignored the NewJeans members when they greeted him in their encounter.

This allegation took the spotlight when one of NewJeans' members' parents shared with the media that there were instances in which NewJeans' members expressed disappointment when Chairman Bang Si Hyuk didn't receive the members greeting to him.

In an interview with Ilgan Sports, a parent of NewJeans opened up about the concerns and details surrounding the ongoing dispute from the perspective of the parents. During the interview, the parent shared that "HYBE's Chairman Bang Si Hyuk didn't even greet our kids, which seems to be a similar experience for other kids after their debut," and "One child was even in an elevator with him, and he didn't acknowledge the greeting."

This issue garnered attention further when the parent revealed that a HYBE official responded that Chairman Bang must've not recognized the girls because "Chairman Bang might have face-blindness."

The HYBE official's recent statement has ignited discussions across numerous online communities, with a substantial number of netizens criticizing the explanation as lacking consideration and expressing skepticism regarding Bang Si Hyuk's purported face-blindness.

On May 14, alleged evidence was uploaded revealing that Bang Si Hyuk has a hard time recognizing people's faces. One netizen posted screen captures of 'American Hustle Life,' which aired 10 years ago on Mnet, where the BTS members were seen candidly expressing their dissatisfaction toward Big Hit Music.

During the show, when V takes his turn to talk, Bang Si Hyuk is seen asking, "Who are you, the one next to Namjoon?"
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread