News BOL4’s Ahn Ji Young Explains Why She Unfollowed Former Member Woo Ji Yoon On Instagram (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
On July 3, BOL4’s Ahn Ji Young took to Instagram Stories to share a personal statement about the speculation regarding her relationship with former member Woo Ji Yoon.

After Woo Ji Yoon left BOL4 in April, there have been constant rumors and speculation that the two members parted on bad terms. The rumors have recently ramped up again after Woo Ji Yoon released solo music that people have speculated is about Ahn Ji Young.

People then noticed that Ahn Ji Young had unfollowed Woo Ji Yoon on Instagram. In response, Ahn Ji Young posted the following statement to Instagram Stories:

Before that friend’s departure was made public, she told me that she wanted to rest. In talks with our label, she said that she hoped to leave in order to find her own path. As you know, it was the same in her handwritten statement. When the news was made public, I heard from other artists and staff members in our label and our acquaintances that she had said that we had parted on good terms. During the time we promoted together, we never once received unfair treatment from the label, so I don’t understand how one could say that we parted on bad terms.
I’ve looked at the lyrics for “Dodo” on the album “Odd Child” again and again. The same goes for the song “Island.” I don’t know what the intention was, but I went through a hard time for a while because it seemed obvious the lyrics were about me. In a 36-second timespan, lyrics like, “You pushed me aside,” “gaslighting,” “self-justification,” and “it’s a relief that I’m leaving.” The realtime searches were full of it and I dealt with criticism, malicious comments, and speculative articles all day.
I go to therapy every week and suffer from depression. Every night, she comes to torment me in my dreams, so I struggle with insomnia. I couldn’t deal with it any longer and it was too hard for me to see her, so I unfollowed her.
Are you happy now that I’ve explained why I unfollowed her?
I’m human and I have feelings too. And it’s my personal social media account, so whether I follow or unfollow, what concern is it of yours? I don’t want this to become an issue anymore.
I will support that friend as she takes on new challenges and changes. However, don’t compare us both or question who was good or who was bad, because that is being careless with the precious memories of the fans and listeners who related to and received comfort from BOL4’s music.
BOL4 made a comeback in May with the album “Puberty Book II” and title tracks “Hug” and “Leo” (feat. EXO’s Baekhyun)

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it all makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread