- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 6,873
- Reactions Received
- 17,910
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hello, I'm Sory. I clicked on a link that led me here and oh surprise, I see lots of familiar pseudos. All the better, I loved reading most of you on AKP.
I am 23 years old, I come from Montreal, Quebec, I’m a French Canadian. I am extremely shy, introverted, and socially awkward even online. I stressed over the stupidest things like...writing these few lines about me and my flop existence even though I’m not saying much.
I won’t be the most talkative here. There’s the language barrier foremost and it ain’t my style but I didn't want to be just a lurker on this site and thought I’d make my presence known so ..hi everyone. :):):):)
Oh, and I’m a Nctzen, my favorite is Taeyong. I also love Red Velvet and EXO.
Happy to join you and congrats for the site. Hope to get to know you better.
Bisous Bisous.
I am 23 years old, I come from Montreal, Quebec, I’m a French Canadian. I am extremely shy, introverted, and socially awkward even online. I stressed over the stupidest things like...writing these few lines about me and my flop existence even though I’m not saying much.
I won’t be the most talkative here. There’s the language barrier foremost and it ain’t my style but I didn't want to be just a lurker on this site and thought I’d make my presence known so ..hi everyone. :):):):)
Oh, and I’m a Nctzen, my favorite is Taeyong. I also love Red Velvet and EXO.
Happy to join you and congrats for the site. Hope to get to know you better.
Bisous Bisous.