- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Yep!! I've had three so far but only one at a time ;-;omg you're a bunny mom too????
We've had quite a few, even sisters, but this is the first bunny i have on my ownYep!! I've had three so far but only one at a time ;-;
AAA He's so cute ๐ญ๐ญWe've had quite a few, even sisters, but this is the first bunny i have on my own
His name translates to Little fluff
![]()
yours is cute too!AAA He's so cute ๐ญ๐ญ
Aww I love her name ๐ mine is named Bonnie ^^yours is cute too!
she looks like one of my previous bunnies, Popcorn.
She was the mom of the sisters I had
ooohhh that's such a cute name!Aww I love her name ๐ mine is named Bonnie ^^
Ye :3 I named her after Bonnie from pokemon! She's my favorite character alongside Mairin! (Now that I think abt it....I wanna name a rabbit Mairin now ๐ฑ...wait...I remember now...that's one of the names I had for Bonnie and my mom said it was a weird name and wouldn't let me do it ;-;)ooohhh that's such a cute name!
ooohhh noooYe :3 I named her after Bonnie from pokemon! She's my favorite character alongside Mairin! (Now that I think abt it....I wanna name a rabbit Mairin now ๐ฑ...wait...I remember now...that's one of the names I had for Bonnie and my mom said it was a weird name and wouldn't let me do it ;-;)
Oof, we've both had unsuccessful names scrapped by our family ๐ขooohhh nooo
I wanted my bun to be called Pieter because it's a character: Pieter the Rabbit
but it was scrapped by my mom and sis
next one will be pieterOof, we've both had unsuccessful names scrapped by our family ๐ข
Yay!!next one will be pieter
![]()
Ooh I see :3 I was curious as to why you called him Pieter bc in English it's Peter ^^ I thought it was interesting ๐Nope, Dutch
Oh yeah, but Peter here is like German [ *p eห . t ษ r ]Ooh I see :3 I was curious as to why you called him Pieter bc in English it's Peter ^^ I thought it was interesting ๐
Ooh that's interesting ๐ฏ I love learning about different languages ๐Oh yeah, but Peter here is like German [ *p eห . t ษ r ]
Ye :3 tyYou are nice bunny
He is adorable bunny ๐ฐ