Bookish Monthly Stats!February 2021! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like reading a lot and try to read a decent amount each year.
So I decided why not have threads at the end of the month telling you the books I read.
The rating I gave them.
And also allowing you guys to maybe ask a question about them.

Or give a recommendation!




Also, I don't know how I read 12 books this month-DON'T ASK HOW BECAUSE THIS IS ABNORMAL FOR ME.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread